Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Default P3Dv4 trees or FTX HD Trees

The lime green trees are the "speed trees", you have to deacitvate them in P3D ("dynamic vegetation")

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, AviatorMan said:

I have P3Dv4,1, Orbx Global, OpenLC and several regions. Basically I only fly in Orbx OpenLC or a region. Everything is up to date on FTX Central. How do I know what trees I have. In summer season the trees I have now have a lime-green colour. What do I need to do to install the HD trees? Thanks.

Orbx HD Trees are a separate product.  Look in FTX Central (global section) and see if you've purchased and installed them.

Scott

8 hours ago, tttocs said:

Orbx HD Trees are a separate product.  Look in FTX Central (global section) and see if you've purchased and installed them.

Thanks, I hadn't realised they were a separate purchase. I just bought them (good price during Orbx's ongoing sale) and have now installed them. They look good.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

2 hours ago, AviatorMan said:

Thanks, I hadn't realised they were a separate purchase. I just bought them (good price during Orbx's ongoing sale) and have now installed them. They look good.

Always glad to help a fellow simmer spend his money! :-)

Scott