Sign in to follow this  
KeithHenry

ALMOST the best father's day ever!

Happy Father's day everyone!

Wake up this morning to find an update to Operations Center.  Which I dutifully download as I sip my morning coffee.  Once the update is installed, I open her up to see what's new and nearly spit my coffee all over my monitor as I find:

dc6-1a.jpg

The DC-6????  For Prepar3d????  BEST FATHER'S DAY EVER!!!!!

Until I click the "Buy Now" button in Ops Center and am taken to the product page...

dc6-1.jpg

I understand how inflation works, but that's a tad ridiculous, boys... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Keith,

This is standard policy of PMDG.

They just charge the full real live aircraft price (or estimate of it in this case),  until the actual release of the airplane. 

So no, you cannot buy the PMDG DC-6 (yet).

Well I mean it is only 2.5 million USD. Nothing an American Express card can't handle. I keep eyeing up the 777-200 while waiting for the DC-6 and NGX myself.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i know seen the same..Always said "I'm not buying it"  "I'm not buying it" "I'm not buying it" seen Buy Now button last night and went straight to buy it haha, Glad it was just the placeholder page but at least now i know the DC-6 Will be in my hanger despite my previous thoughts.

Buying a PMDG product now is just like a muscle memory reflex. As soon as buy now appears in the OP center my wallet is already out :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Roadburner426 said:

Well I mean it is only 2.5 million USD. Nothing an American Express card can't handle. I keep eyeing up the 777-200 while waiting for the DC-6 and NGX myself.

Only problem is American Express require the full balance be paid out every month doesn't it?