Sign in to follow this  
Harald Huber

777 VLS too Low for the weight

Dont worry, i am sure they will look into the problem. 

Anyway, I wish you all the best on your future career, I am sure you will get to the Boeing in the near future.  ; ) 

cheers. 

1 hour ago, Harald Huber said:

So basically I am right then? It is a bug?

And I would love to switch from Airbus to Boeing haha

Can you repeat with no weather engine running (no active sky etc.) and see if the same result occurs?

Just now, PMDG777 said:

Can you repeat with no weather engine running (no active sky etc.) and see if the same result occurs?

Will do, I am just flying now, let me start the approach and will get back to you.

43 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

No luck, same issue, with and without the Weather Engine (AS 2016)

How do you load the cargo and fuel? Might sound like a stupid question, but just to rule something out.

Marc ter Heide

Same issue here. And it seems that the vls does not change for different weights. 

1 hour ago, voske said:

How do you load the cargo and fuel? Might sound like a stupid question, but just to rule something out.

Either in % or actual value thru the FMC.

1 hour ago, 01A045 said:

Same issue here. And it seems that the vls does not change for different weights. 

Yes, tried different weights and Vls remains the same. 

Did you copy any panel states or config files over from p3dv3?

Same issue here

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

If you haven't copied over config files or panel states from previous installations (neither of you have indicated yes or no), then submit a support ticket.

9 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

If you haven't copied over config files or panel states from previous installations (neither of you have indicated yes or no), then submit a support ticket.

No I didn't and I already submitted the ticket.

9 hours ago, Harald Huber said:

No I didn't and I already submitted the ticket.

Is this corrected in the latest update?

4 hours ago, calzonister said:

Is this corrected in the latest update?

Still showing with the latest release. Was hoping they had enough time to correct it after you reported it. Hopefully we get another micro update to fix the bug!

23 minutes ago, calzonister said:

Still showing with the latest release. Was hoping they had enough time to correct it after you reported it. Hopefully we get another micro update to fix the bug!

It's not necessarily a bug. I'm guessing that since this has never been picked up by testing and only a handful of people have posted here about it, it's a system specific thing and caused by external factors.

I've been watching this but VLS isn't a term I'm familiar with so I've been quiet.  However, I just finished a 777 session and happened to note where the minimum maneuvering speed indicator was on landing.  I was at 463.7 klbs Vref was 143 and Vmin was 108 KIAS.  Is VLS related to minimum maneuvering speed?  The Boeing definition is FCOM 10.10.5 index item 4.

Dan Downs KCRP