hesynergy

NOW IS THE TIME FOR RealityXP group to pounce

4 posts in this topic

I refer you to http://www.simforums.com/forums/topic58378_post369348.html#369348

...what are you waiting for my friend...no  share of the P3d GTN 750 market, or a big piece of the pie???

Get yer butt in gear and show them how great your beautimous RXP GTN 750 really is in a 64 bit environment.

Under-cut F1 by and simply continue the corgialiity and can-do attitude you've historically shown your customers, instead of the arrogance of F1's Jim Jim Rhoads, and customers will flock to you!

WARM REGARDS,

Chas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you for your vote of confidence! Unfortunately the post you've posted above has no public access.

In any case, we are working on it, and it is taking a very good shape.

I agree, Flight1 treat their customers with contempt and hold them to ransom, and they will again updating their software to 64-bit.  I have in the past purchased the FSX version then had to buy the P3D version when I changed platforms.  They won't be getting any more of my money for an overpriced piece of software that has so many bugs a can or fly spray would fix...LOL

In all seriousness, I am waiting wiht bated breath for you product which I'm sure will be number one in no time......

Cheers

Denis

Yes I will not pay a third time for F1 GTN 750 so now only use Xplane 11 and soon the RealityXP 750 when it becomes available in panel in planes such as the new Comanche twin.