Sign in to follow this  
blackknight2345

PMDG 777 audio problem

Hey guys!

I have been having audio troubles with the pmdg 777 like when i plug my headphone in the front audio jack, no audio comes from the 777 however if i change to another sound output ( i.e The monitor's audio) then the audio works. Moreover with fs2crew no audio with the headphones connected to the front audio jack, even if i change audio device choice in the config , but if i connect my headphones to my monitors audio jack then both the sounds of the 777 and fs2crew work fine! This problem started to occur after I have stopped flying in fsx for a long time. I have the steam edition for fsx.

In fsx I have default primary device selected in the sound setting,

I would be glad if someone can sort this out :)

System specs: windows 10 Pro, i5 4690k, nvidia gtx 960, 8 GB ram, ASUS z97-k motherboard.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

23 minutes ago, blackknight2345 said:

Hey guys!

I have been having audio troubles with the pmdg 777 like when i plug my headphone in the front audio jack, no audio comes from the 777 however if i change to another sound output ( i.e The monitor's audio) then the audio works. Moreover with fs2crew no audio with the headphones connected to the front audio jack, even if i change audio device choice in the config , but if i connect my headphones to my monitors audio jack then both the sounds of the 777 and fs2crew work fine! This problem started to occur after I have stopped flying in fsx for a long time. I have the steam edition for fsx.

In fsx I have default primary device selected in the sound setting,

I would be glad if someone can sort this out :)

System specs: windows 10 Pro, i5 4690k, nvidia gtx 960, 8 GB ram, ASUS z97-k motherboard.

Sounds like a problem with your audio jack so you would be better asking in the appropriate hardware forum.

Hi,

Take a look here...

There's a suggestion from PMDG on the FSX sound setup further down in the thread.I would make sure you have this setup. I found issues with the sound setup to the default device.

Regards

Mark

• Upvote 1