Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

My First Post Photobucket Screenshot Report On Flybe's First Jet

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCREENSHOT QUALITY BY NEW IMAGE HOSTING SITE????

Presenting my FIRST post Photobucket screenshot flight report on Flybe's first jet plane's flight from EGPH Edinburgh Airport 5.8 miles west of the city centre of Edinburgh to EGHQ Cornwall Airport Newquay located 4.6 miles northeast of Newquay on Cornwall's north coast in southern England

Flybe's very first jet plane taxiing to runway 06

je1_2Copy.jpg

Holding short of runway 06 awaiting for take off clearance from the airport controllers

je2Copy.jpg

Now airborne after take off from runway 06 climbing at runway heading past background view of neighborhood of Craigehall

je3Copy.jpg

On climb to FL240 after making right 180 degree turn with background view of the airport of departure, two Forth bridges in front of nose, and water body of Firth of Forth

je4Copy.jpg

Still climbing to FL240 with background view of Isle of Whithorn

je5Copy.jpg

Now cruising at FL240 past Lake District National Park

je6Copy.jpg

je7Copy.jpg

Cruising past Isle of Man

je8Copy.jpg

Cruising past ground view of EGNL Barrow/Walney Island Airport 1.7 miles northwest of the centre of Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England.

je9egnlCopy.jpg

Cruising past waters of border of Morecambe Bay and the Irish Sea.

je10Copy.jpg

Cruising past EGNH Blackpool Airport located on the Fylde coast of Lancashire, England

je11blackpoolCopy.jpg

Cruising past Liverpool's suburbs of Wallasey and Birkenhead, River Mersey seen on left side of the plane, and waters of West Float seen under the plane

je12walCopy.jpg

Cruising past EGNR Hawarden Airport located miles west southwest of the English city of Chester near Hawarden in Flintshire, Wales near the border with England

je14egnrCopy.jpg

Cruising at FL240

je15Copy.jpg

Cruising past EGFF Cardiff Airport in Wales

je18egffCopy.jpg

Crossing Bristol Channel

je19Copy.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to continue viewing rest of exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/8622/first-photobucket-screenshot-report-flybes

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCREENSHOT QUALITY BY NEW IMAGE HOSTING SITE????

Regards,

Aharon

• Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

Very nice flight plan...shots look great!

HLJAMES

Great shots!  and no difference in quality with photobucket.  Keep up the good work!

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

HLJames and JYW,

Thanks for your kind words.

I am still testing FSFiles website!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg