Sign in to follow this  
mikeglaz

777 Tutorial STARs

I bought NavDataPro charts and along with skyvector.com I followed the route in the tutorial on the map.  My question is that I couldn't find, for OMDB Arrivals, BUBI6A anywhere on the charts.  Where should I look?  Also, for IAC ILS 12L chart, I see REREK and UKRIM, but not UMALI nor FI12L.  Instead I see DB612 before RW12L.  Am I missing something or is something outdated?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, mikeglaz said:

I bought NavDataPro charts and along with skyvector.com I followed the route in the tutorial on the map.  My question is that I couldn't find, for OMDB Arrivals, BUBI6A anywhere on the charts.  Where should I look?  Also, for IAC ILS 12L chart, I see REREK and UKRIM, but not UMALI nor FI12L.  Instead I see DB612 before RW12L.  Am I missing something or is something outdated?

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note PMDG asks us to post our full names on all posts.

Charts and navdata are updated every 56 days, or in some cases every 28 days.  It's not practical to keep a Tutorial's reference to navdata up to date. You are missing the information in the Tutorial pg 8, in all caps. "A NOTE ON FMC NAVIGATION DATA."  BUBIN  is now BUBIN 1B landing SE or BUBIN 9C landing NW.  I'm not sure if the charts your were looking at were the correct ones if you could see that change. I don't think skyvector has terminal procedure charts.