Sign in to follow this  
andrewstacey077

Chaseplane Bug Report

I think I have found a possible bug with The Latest Exp version, while using P3Dv4. Not to sure where to post it so I am putting it here. When Chaseplane is installed but NOT running. I can pan on the outside view of the aircraft but when in the VC the Pan does not work at all. After uninstalling Chaseplane I can pan again. Not to sure if it made an error in the config file or not 

It doesn't sound like a bug.  

If you have CP installed, but can pan when it's not open then you likely have your hat switch activate in the sim or FSUIPC..

If you're have CP installed then the only place the hat switch should be defined is in CP, so as to no cause conflicts.

When CP is installed it disables the default VC view and replaces it with CP's view. You should not be able to pan in the default VC at all.  

If you uninstall CP then it restores the original settings, so you would be able to pan in VC again using the default view.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

1 hour ago, airernie said:

It doesn't sound like a bug.  

If you have CP installed, but can pan when it's not open then you likely have your hat switch activate in the sim or FSUIPC..

If you're have CP installed then the only place the hat switch should be defined is in CP, so as to no cause conflicts.

When CP is installed it disables the default VC view and replaces it with CP's view. You should not be able to pan in the default VC at all.  

If you uninstall CP then it restores the original settings, so you would be able to pan in VC again using the default view.

Ernie

I can't pan when CP is not open only when it's uninstalled when chase plane is running then I use my normal controls. Also I am the only one to have this problem a few other threads are starting to pop up with the same problem