pdwnet

PMDG 737 to P3Dv4 Install Issue

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I downloaded the update for the 737 from Aerosoft to install the product into P3Dv4. I uninstalled my previous installation. When I install the new download it only finds P3Dv3 and installs it there with no option to add it to P3Dv4. How can I install the product into P3Dv4? I have P3Dv3 on one drive and P3Dv4 on a separate drive. 
Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, pdwnet said:

Hello,

I downloaded the update for the 737 from Aerosoft to install the product into P3Dv4. I uninstalled my previous installation. When I install the new download it only finds P3Dv3 and installs it there with no option to add it to P3Dv4. How can I install the product into P3Dv4? I have P3Dv3 on one drive and P3Dv4 on a separate drive. 
Thank you

I'm guessing you haven't downloaded the latest installer. Full names required in the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

I'm guessing you haven't downloaded the latest installer. Full names required in the forums.

I downloaded the installer that was on my Aerosoft account. Is there a different one?

 

Rick Hirsch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pdwnet said:

I downloaded the installer that was on my Aerosoft account. Is there a different one?

 

Rick Hirsch

Try downloading from the global server instead of the USA server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Try downloading from the global server instead of the USA server

Problem solved. Thank you so much.

 

Rick Hirsch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now