Sign in to follow this  
mallozzi

737 NGX 800-900

I bought 737 NGX 737 800-900  and installed FSX WINDOWS 10

Everything worked fine until to have a message asking me the activation code that is on the box. that's what I did and he refuses me this code

I did an application a aerosoft who me respond I need to speak directly to PMDG. Impossible to find or contact

I'm 82 years old and don't see what I need to do

I can communicate my activation code if asked

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just now, mallozzi said:

I bought 737 NGX 737 800-900  and installed FSX WINDOWS 10

Everything worked fine until to have a message asking me the activation code that is on the box. that's what I did and he refuses me this code

I did an application a aerosoft who me respond I need to speak directly to PMDG. Impossible to find or contact

I'm 82 years old and don't see what I need to do

I can communicate my activation code if asked

Have you tried copying and pasting the code directly, making sure there are no spaces before or after the code?

Please don't post your activation code, as this is a public forum so anybody could see it.

PMDG can be contacted directly through the website below. Note that you need to create an account in order to submit a support ticket.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/

He mentions the activation code "on the box" so he may have the DVD version so copy and paste won't work for him. 

7 hours ago, mallozzi said:

Most of the time, this means you are doing one of a few things:

• Not typing the dashes with the key - make sure to include them: XXXX-XXXX and not XXXXXXXX
  • Mistyping the key in some way
  • Confusing the number 0 for the letter O (our keys do not use the letter O - it's always the number 0)

In any case, be sure that you do not share the key publicly here. If you wish to discuss the key, it must be done via our support function, linked in my signature block, below.