Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

Help!..PDMG Simulation Crashing using FSX Steam

Looking for help folks!

Not sure if I have correctly placed this request in the forum but if not I could use some help how to do it correctly since I am still bit confused how to handle this forum. Have a small problem that I hope I can get some advise on how to correct it;

I have recently purchase the newly released PDMG 747 and PDMG 747 programs within the last two years. For a while after purchase both programs have run beautifully but just recently I have attempted to fly both aircraft and aprx. into 45-50 min into the simulation, (during ground ops for the 747 with GXS and during take off with the 777) both programs have crashed with the following error message.

(With 747) Running Error!

Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

(With 777) Running Error! 

Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way due to scenery memory shortage.

Experienced the following I had returned to the FXS and adjusted the settings according to what the PDMG manuals prescribe for both aircraft simulation but once again after resetting the simulation crashed after aprx. 45 to 50 minutes as previously took place.

It's this event known as OOMs?

In addition to resetting the settings IAW the PDMG Manual it's there any other solutions available that could be shared by techs or other program owners in order to resolved this issue that I have not yet executed??..Please any help or advise available?, I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem...

On 7/23/2017 at 8:53 PM, fernandito1969 said:

Looking for help folks!

Not sure if I have correctly placed this request in the forum but if not I could use some help how to do it correctly since I am still bit confused how to handle this forum. Have a small problem that I hope I can get some advise on how to correct it;

I have recently purchase the newly released PDMG 747 and PDMG 747 programs within the last two years. For a while after purchase both programs have run beautifully but just recently I have attempted to fly both aircraft and aprx. into 45-50 min into the simulation, (during ground ops for the 747 with GXS and during take off with the 777) both programs have crashed with the following error message.

(With 747) Running Error!

Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

(With 777) Running Error! 

Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way due to scenery memory shortage.

Experienced the following I had returned to the FXS and adjusted the settings according to what the PDMG manuals prescribe for both aircraft simulation but once again after resetting the simulation crashed after aprx. 45 to 50 minutes as previously took place.

It's this event known as OOMs?

In addition to resetting the settings IAW the PDMG Manual it's there any other solutions available that could be shared by techs or other program owners in order to resolved this issue that I have not yet executed??..Please any help or advise available?, I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem...

Have you submitted a ticket yet? Most users here can't help with stuff like this.

Hello John; Thanks for your post in regards to my issue with the PDMGs. I am absolute not aware of that process nor ever done it. Would you be able to share some further info or guidance on how to accomplish this?

32 minutes ago, fernandito1969 said:

Hello John; Thanks for your post in regards to my issue with the PDMGs. I am absolute not aware of that process nor ever done it. Would you be able to share some further info or guidance on how to accomplish this?

support.precisionmanuals.com

Create a new account (it's different from your store account). Open a ticket.