Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

FS2Crew for NGX Reboot

FS2Crew for NGX Reboot for P3D v4  is available on the FS2Crew website. The usual 5 Euro discount for existing owners but it does include Global FO Voice set.

Richard

Thanks for the heads up. Purchased. It's a great deal with the extra voices included.

This is the icing on the cake. I've never enjoyed my flying more in an OOM-less virtual world and being able to use the KLAXs and EGLLs without fear. 

The best time ever in simming.

wait......we have to pay for it for P3D v4 or it's a free upgrade for owners of "reboot" for V3?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I have been using FS2Crew for a long time and with no doubt it's a great addon for simmers.  After P3d V4 was released and FS2CREW announced that there will be no discount or free upgrade for existing customer I decide to use some time to learn MCE in more depth.  I have to admit, I will probably never turn back to Fs2Crew.  

MCE  have so much to offer, for example with the use of AES&GSX where you have to talk to a ramp manager for various ground services such as refueling, catering, boarding. Customize and making your own flows, checklist with the use of voxscript, it seems to be no limitation for what this tool can do. Also have to mention the great support that is given in the MCE foum.

MCE is available for FSX,P3D and X-Plane where upgrades is free for existing ultimate users. Recommend you to head over to  http://www.multicrewxp.com/ where you can download a try before buy demo.

Edited by Olmba
  • Upvote 1