Sign in to follow this  
hanstatdg

LAGO Website

Not surprised...their support(?) for their products has gone the way of the dodo; the website was bound to follow...

Guest azflyboy

Seeing as they haven't released anything (products, patches or news) in months, and they had gone from one of the most respected developers in FS to a shell of their former selves, I would say its a good bet they folded up for good.

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi. I just tried itwww.lagoonline.comand it seemed to be working ok.Andy

>Hi. I just tried it>www.lagoonline.com>and it seemed to be working ok.>AndyThanks,Andy,You are quite correct. It is up and running again.It seems that the 'prophets of doom' are wrong!David Hanstater

I wouldn't say that exactly. Now that the website is up again, go peruse the forums. The support is almost non-existent except for long time users hanging around to help those trying to use or even purchase for the first time. Care to ask how I know?...

>I wouldn't say that exactly. Now that the website is up>again, go peruse the forums. The support is almost>non-existent except for long time users hanging around to help>those trying to use or even purchase for the first time. Care>to ask how I know?......I can guess;)!David Hanstater