Sign in to follow this  
thydney1970

question PMDG 737-800/900

I just made my first flight with the PMDG 737NGX in P3Dv4 which was just great and impressive :-).

I have only a question, maybe a silly one but I'm still beginning with P3D. I miss in the PMDG 737's and in P3Dv4 in general in all default planes the checklists in the kneeboard for the corresponding planes.

Honestly, I expected with the purchase of PMDG 737NGX electronic checklists but it seems that these are not part of the package. How can I install checklists/electronic checklists for this product?

Would be nice to get any tips for convenient solutions therefore and I'm looking forward hearing from you.

Thank you very much and kind regards

Hello!

In the PMDG Ops Center, did you try looking in documentation and then click on the QRH at the bottom? Or there are resources online for alternate electronic checklists.

Hope this helps.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

on the QRH at the bottom ??? Where and what are you meaning ? ;-) are there any default electronic checklists available within the 737NGX????

Do you have any good solutions as alternative if the checklists aren't part of the 737NGX package?

I used with my flight the included documentation and flew the first tutorial flight yes. But as I have already written, I expected electronic checklists within the PMDG 737.

thank you very much and kind regards

1 hour ago, thydney1970 said:

are there any default electronic checklists available within the 737NGX

The B737NG does not have an EFB and neither does the PMDG NGX. The so called checklists you've been using with default aircraft amount to nothing more than games and are not realistic. In general, Electronic Flight Bags are only available from 3d parties and you can ask if anyone has recommendations, but I'd venture to say most all NGX pilots are using the documentation that comes with the product that is published by Boeing. Can't get any more realistic than that, well you could but not that a beginner would notice.

Dan Downs KCRP

My electronic checklist is a tablet (or laptop) with the QRH PDF displayed :biggrin: