Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Paint Kit Instructions (FSX-P3D)

Hello, All:

I searched this forum and was not able to find any information on the DC-6 paint kit. Currently PMDG only has the X-Plane version with X-Plane install instructions: I'm looking for instructions to publish liveries for P3D/FSX. I am assuming we can use the Operations Center to package and install custom paints but I'd like to make sure. I've already started my own paints and just want to make sure I install them correctly and that I am using the correct files.

If anyone knows where the instructions are for the other flight sim platforms I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, pcpilot said:

Hello, All:

I searched this forum and was not able to find any information on the DC-6 paint kit. Currently PMDG only has the X-Plane version with X-Plane install instructions: I'm looking for instructions to publish liveries for P3D/FSX. I am assuming we can use the Operations Center to package and install custom paints but I'd like to make sure. I've already started my own paints and just want to make sure I install them correctly and that I am using the correct files.

If anyone knows where the instructions are for the other flight sim platforms I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

There is a FSX/P3D specific paint kit available to download on the PMDG website. Does it only include X-plane instructions? I'm not a painter but my guess would be yes, use the operations centre to package repaints.

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the kit from PMDG's website on the day I originally posted this question and the instructions were for X-Plane only (that I read). I'm sure it's the same for each platform and that the Ops Center will work for installing the livery.  i just wanted to make sure there are no differences between sims since I do not own X-Plane (although it looks really nice).

PMDG is by far one of the best (if not the best) addon software companies for flight simmers.

16 minutes ago, pcpilot said:

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the kit from PMDG's website on the day I originally posted this question and the instructions were for X-Plane only (that I read). I'm sure it's the same for each platform and that the Ops Center will work for installing the livery.  i just wanted to make sure there are no differences between sims since I do not own X-Plane (although it looks really nice).

PMDG is by far one of the best (if not the best) addon software companies for flight simmers.

Interesting, are you sure you downloaded the correct one? I downloaded it after reading your post too and it had instructions referring to P3D and FSX.