MIQUEL_7

P3D_GSX_Fault with AivlaSoft_Fault at EGCC, please help!

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

 

I have a new problem in my P3D v4 Professional with software's like AivlaSoft and GSX at Manchester, EGCC from UK2000. 

Whenever I want to board my plane with GSX they can't find the parking as you can see in the image, when I search for the correct gate and "wrap me here" then they wrap me to a differend spot on the taxiway not at the gates, very annoying. 

Anyone knows how to fix this problem please?

I'd be very grateful. 

I have uploaded a picture to show you. 

 

Thanks in advance, I'll hope to get a quick reply. 

 

Cheers Miguel. 

 

Image: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are running data provider's scenery updater after installing each new airport.? Suggest you run makerunways first then the DP update

Share this post


Link to post
On 6-8-2017 at 6:43 PM, Parping Couplet said:

Are running data provider's scenery updater after installing each new airport.? Suggest you run makerunways first then the DP update

Hey, thanks for your answer, I was away for 2 days that's why I quote you now.

Nope it's not working even with the AivlaSoft Data Provider update... and GSX is still at EGCC, Manchester not working either...

 

If please someone can help me with this problem I'd be grateful. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

Hey, thanks for your answer, I was away for 2 days that's why I quote you now.

Nope it's not working even with the AivlaSoft Data Provider update... and GSX is still at EGCC, Manchester not working either...

 

If please someone can help me with this problem I'd be grateful. 

Did you run MakeRunways first?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Parping Couplet said:

Did you run MakeRunways first?

I don't find that anywhere with AivlaSoft? ... 

 

Can you explain what this is please? 

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parping Couplet said:

Certainly. It's a free little utility you need to run in your main flight sim folder that enables add ons like Aivlasoft to see your add on scenery.

Here's the link where you'll find it - http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Documentation is included.

 

 

Hello, I did what you have suggested, I did run "MakeRunways" but no positive sign, I updated DataProvider after the Makerunways and still not recognizing AivlaSoft the active runway at EGCC. 

Also GSX is still not working at EGCC... 

Very annoying can this be fixed please? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parping Couplet said:

Certainly. It's a free little utility you need to run in your main flight sim folder that enables add ons like Aivlasoft to see your add on scenery.

Here's the link where you'll find it - http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Documentation is included.

 

 

As you can see I have uploaded an image with this. 

 

Here's the link: 

 

Share this post


Link to post

1. Goto C:\Users\YourName\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData

2. Open Runways.txt with Notepad

3.Add the following:

// Column 1: ICAO,  Column 2: FSX-Runway-Ident   Column 3: Navdata-Runway-Ident
EGCC 05L 06L
EGCC 05R 06R
EGCC 23L 24L
EGCC 23R 24R

4. Save this file.

5. Reload AivlaSoft.

6. Problem should be solved.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Baron58 said:

1. Goto C:\Users\YourName\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData

2. Open Runways.txt with Notepad

3.Add the following:

// Column 1: ICAO,  Column 2: FSX-Runway-Ident   Column 3: Navdata-Runway-Ident
EGCC 05L 06L
EGCC 05R 06R
EGCC 23L 24L
EGCC 23R 24R

4. Save this file.

5. Reload AivlaSoft.

6. Problem should be solved.

Hello, thanks for your reply, 

 

Should I just copy it and save it into just under this part? 

Link: 

 

Just under the text or... ?

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post

Copy and past the four entries below

// Column 1: ICAO,  Column 2: FSX-Runway-Ident   Column 3: Navdata-Runway-Ident

Remember to save the Runways.txt file

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Baron58 said:

Copy and past the four entries below

// Column 1: ICAO,  Column 2: FSX-Runway-Ident   Column 3: Navdata-Runway-Ident

Remember to save the Runways.txt file

 

Hey, I did everything you asked... unfortunately it doensn't work... 

I have updated the DataProvider after saving the txt...

see in image: 

 

Share this post


Link to post

If your destination is LEMG (not clear on you snapshot) then add the following below the EGCC entries:

LEMG 13  14
LEMG 31  32

Let me know if the destination is not LEMG.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Baron58 said:

If your destination is LEMG (not clear on you snapshot) then add the following below the EGCC entries:

LEMG 13  14
LEMG 31  32

Let me know if the destination is not LEMG.

 

My destination is LEMG yes, I put those just now in the text file and saved but still no... 

The SID Overview and Select SID are grey which I can't click and chose the SID at EGCC, Manchester... 

Share this post


Link to post

It is working in my setup Maybe the problem is that you are 'loading flightplan to Garmin GPS' which I don't have. Unfortunately I can not help you with that. Hope someone can be of assistance here. At least it seems that your runway problem is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Baron58 said:

It is working in my setup Maybe the problem is that you are 'loading flightplan to Garmin GPS' which I don't have. Unfortunately I can not help you with that. Hope someone can be of assistance here. At least it seems that your runway problem is solved.

I don't know either what that is ... but I'm sorry but I think my runway issue is not working yet... Because when I select Departure next to EGCC and then I should click on EGCC Departures on the left hand side in AivlaSoft and then it should pop-up with SID overview and select SID but I can't select either... 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi-You need to go to the Display unit- mine is running on a network pc -go to system then settings then Miscellaneous then press on Reset airport data cache .

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, jothanon said:

Hi-You need to go to the Display unit- mine is running on a network pc -go to system then settings then Miscellaneous then press on Reset airport data cache .

 

Hey, I uploaded a video within it's not working. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I see the problem  now >your runway assignment is the wrong way round.-06L 05L 06R 05R 24L 23L and 24R 23R

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jothanon said:

I see the problem  now >your runway assignment is the wrong way round.-06L 05L 06R 05R 24L 23L and 24R 23R

So it has to be like this: 

EGCC 06L 05L
EGCC 06R 05R
EGCC 24L 23L
EGCC 24R 23R

instead of: 

EGCC 05L 06L
EGCC 05R 06R
EGCC 23L 24L
EGCC 23R 24R ?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, jothanon said:

I see the problem  now >your runway assignment is the wrong way round.-06L 05L 06R 05R 24L 23L and 24R 23R

Yes correct, now it is working! 

 

Thank you very much! 

 

Cheers Miguel. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now