Sign in to follow this  
Flyinggok

[P3Dv4] 737 Key Assigment Issue

Hi all,

I assigned the TO/GA Switch to "T" (my button programmed for the saitek) and I recognized that the assignent is not controlling TO/GA, it is controlling FD left ON/OFF.

I changed the assigment to another key to check if there is something else set, but with every key I set, its controlling FD left on/off.

I assigne the same key to FD left on/off and I thought probably its changed in mistake, but FD left on/off is also controlling FD left on/off.

Can you please double check if someone else got this bug too.

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

41 minutes ago, Flyinggok said:

Hi all,

I assigned the TO/GA Switch to "T" (my button programmed for the saitek) and I recognized that the assignent is not controlling TO/GA, it is controlling FD left ON/OFF.

I changed the assigment to another key to check if there is something else set, but with every key I set, its controlling FD left on/off.

I assigne the same key to FD left on/off and I thought probably its changed in mistake, but FD left on/off is also controlling FD left on/off.

Are you assigning the key in the FMC or the sim control assignments? TOGA will need to be assigned in the FMC and if you're using T, make sure T is not assigned to anything in the sim key assignments.

1 hour ago, Flyinggok said:

Not a bug. I've been using a key command for this for years with no issue. Please don't throw that word around just because something is not working as you expect at first. There's a lot of troubleshooting/testing that needs to occur before passing something off as a bug.

In your case, my bet is that you never removed the default assignment to T (transponder select) in the in-sim commands.

Kyle Rodgers

44 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Not a bug. I've been using a key command for this for years with no issue. Please don't throw that word around just because something is not working as you expect at first. There's a lot of troubleshooting/testing that needs to occur before passing something off as a bug.

In your case, my bet is that you never removed the default assignment to T (transponder select) in the in-sim commands.

I have checked the sim controls, and nothing is assigned to "T".

I got this issue since the last update where i removed and re-installed the Product :-/

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

20 minutes ago, Flyinggok said:

I got this issue since the last update where i removed and re-installed the Product :-/

You sure you reassigned it? Flew multiple NGX flights last week and it was fine.

If you're using the Saitek profile tool, make sure that the profile is active. It will occasionally set itself back to default.

Kyle Rodgers