Sign in to follow this  
shyamhk

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Update texture issues

I have been having issues with all textures on the 737-600/700 ever since I upgraded to the new update. If I uninstall the new update and install the previous version this goes away but as soon as I delete the old one and install the new one it creates a line on the back of the aircraft running under the passenger windows and through the left aft exit. Any ideas?

Picture at http://picpaste.com/1-MnNTEMsA.png

Shyam Kumar 

For whatever reason I do not see this with my setup, but others have reported the same issue in this thread.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Ok thanks. I felt like the universe was against just me. =) These things happen glad it wasn't just to me. 

Shyam Kumar