Sign in to follow this  
mart0452@gmail.com

Issues with VOXATC Demo and Prepar3D v4

I wonder if anyone can help me. i am trialing the demo of VOX ATC 7.4 vwith P£D V4 prior to purchase.

The problem I am experiencing is that my RealAir Legacy V2 & Turbine Duke V2 and my A"A Cherokee 180 & Comanche 250 are installed in the new P3d Add-ons Folder in Documents. When I run the Vox ATC panel installer for  - it is not picking these aircraft up. Hence I cannot install the panel into them.

Is there any solution to this i.e. install the Vox ATC panel in these aircraft?

Regards

Martin Bradley

Edited by Poppet
edited title to reflect question

Martin its a known issue with this addon a/c install method.  Vox doesnt currently look in the addon folders for simobjects.  There is another recent thread where advice can be found on how to add them manually, but the dev is working on implementing support for it.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hello Martin,

If you are comfortable with manipulating files/folders :

1/Copy your aircraft folders from by example from E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons into E:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes (Replace with your drive letter and so...)

2/Launch VoxAtc indexer

3/Launch Panel Setup program

Your aircrafts will be recognized.

4/Move these folders from E:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes to E:\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons

I did that for my A2A's aircrafts.

Hope it's clear. If you are not comfortable with that, just wait for a fix from the dev.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

5 hours ago, mart0452@gmail.com said:

Thank you Kevin & DrumsArt for your very helpful and quick replies.  I will follow your advice to resolve this issue.

Martin 

Hi Martin,

Just wondering if that method worked for you?

Any issues?

Cheers

10 hours ago, RancidViper said:

Hi Martin,

Just wondering if that method worked for you?

Any issues?

Cheers

Hi

I have successfully loaded VOXATC 7 panel into A2A Cherokee & Comanche using DrumsArt method above. However, it has not worked successfully for RealAir aircraft -  possibly because these have been set up slightly differently as add-ons on my setup.

Must say this change to installing onto add-ons folders etc has caused several problems for me as I have  reinstalled my p3d v4 and other software.

Regards

Martin