Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

What kind of Strategy Gamer? (if you play them) [POLL]

If you play strategy games on PC, do you play "Casual" strategy games or are you a "Hardcore" gamer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If you play strategy games on PC, do you play "Casual" strategy games or are you a "Hardcore" gamer?

• Casual - Tropico, Age of Empires....
    • Hardcore - All games from Paradox, Distant Worlds, Command Modern Air Naval Operations......
    • Both

If you play strategy games on PC, do you play "Casual" strategy games or are you a "Hardcore" gamer?

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

It's not for pc, but I love the updated electronic battleship, with missiles, torpedoes, and airplanes. It is a bit old fashioned because the multiplayer is actually done with the 2nd player sitting in the room with you. :ohmy:  :biggrin:   What can I say, I'm an old foggie!

I'm a Paradox fan myself, my favorite one is Cruzader Kings II, but right now I have only HOI4, EU4 and Stellaris (with all dlcs) installed on my Steam account.

Mauricio Brentano

I play Civ series, Endless Space, Endless Legend, others that are similar...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

One intention for opening this Poll was because I have a Steam Key for Distant Worlds: Universe. (100% legal from bundlestars.com) But I already have this game, so I wanted to give it to someone who wants to play this nice game. But because it is really a hardcore game with a very steep learning curve I want to give it to someone who really wants to play it. So, if you want it, answer to this post and I send you a PM. 

First come, first served!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020