Davidrebolton

Pilot2ATC and World Traffic

5 posts in this topic

Hi Dave, all,

I have just been reading on the WT forum that the developer contact you (Dave) months ago, and stated that WT 3.1 may well have full P2ATC support! Are you able to elaborate on this any further given the initial comment was made many months ago? :) - Has there been more talk about it since then? 

I started this evening reading about Pilot2ATC, then saw the  proposed integration, almost decided to buy your program on the spot!, I'm going to try the demo this week I think and will purchase once WT integration is solidly confirmed, OR once I see how good it is lol ;) 

Thanks for your time 

Dave

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The WT Dev has been busy working on getting his new version out, so there has not been any progress on an integration.

Hopefully once he gets freed up, there will be some progress.

Dave

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

The WT Dev has been busy working on getting his new version out, so there has not been any progress on an integration.

Hopefully once he gets freed up, there will be some progress.

Dave

But its all still sounding very hopeful? :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

I started this evening reading about Pilot2ATC, then saw the  proposed integration, almost decided to buy your program on the spot!, I'm going to try the demo this week I think and will purchase once WT integration is solidly confirmed, OR once I see how good it is lol ;) 

Pilot2ATC is hands down the very best AI ATC software on the market in my opinion, definitely in the Voice Recognition arena for sure!   Can't say enough good things about it!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kuragiman said:

Pilot2ATC is hands down the very best AI ATC software on the market in my opinion, definitely in the Voice Recognition arena for sure!   Can't say enough good things about it!

I will very likely be buying it! If it does what it says on the tin + judging by all you folk, will sample the demo today when the "other half" is not around :biggrin:

The premiss of integration with WT excites me - A LOT! - that would be perfect, it's what X-Plane deserves 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites