Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

KHAF to KSMF

Very nice.  I am assuming you use Ortho4XP ?  Default airports?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Great looking central California scenery...Bay Area is very nice flying country!

HLJAMES

Half Moon Bay looks great!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Dear jt8d9a!
Thanks to these shots I've realized that there are also some floaters in the hangar at Half Moon Bay! I've also fixed in this issue in the update, let me copy-paste the announcement from the Scenery subforum:

I believe the update should be live now - please check in the store, should be 1.1! I'm sorry for the wait! Can I ask the people affected to report back whether the floating issues has been resolved (both with radar station, and inside the hangar)? Of course I don't want to hijack the forum for this purpose, so please do it in PM or on Facebook. Also, please check if you can still repaint the beams and change the posters - I had to do some restructruing with those files, but it should still be ok. Thanks very much!

I've also introduced another customization option for the trees, it's detailed on page 14 in the updated manual. Also, 3D trees are now the default option. The update also include some tweaks to the exclusion zones, better ortho blending, and some other minor improvements. I hope that makes your experience more enjoable!

Cactus521: Speaking for KHAF, it's also XP 10 compatible. The only difference is the that the asphalt is not reflective, like it would be in XP11. Apart from that, the animated trees, custom hangar, etc all works the same way! I know that XP10 doesn't have ambient occlusion, but I have that baked in, so visually you should get the same experience!

Many thanks for the update. It works!

I'm happy that it does :) 

I will release a second patch in a later time based on further customer feedback. It will be a bunch of small fixes, you probably won't even notice the difference. In the meantime, please turn off X-plane's static aircraft when flying to or from the airfield - the upcoming patch will fix this.

• Upvote 1