Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

Has this been scrapped?

I have been waiting for a decent Mooney in FSX for years, so was obviously pleased Alabeo was doing one. However I noticed a few days ago it was removed from their "Incomings" page on their website. Anybody know what that is all about?

This project seems to have taken a while as I think I first heard about it at the beginning of 2017, and the latest pictures showed it was not anywhere close to being done.    

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

Great...Thanks Tim you made my day!!!

I'm not a facebooker and never even thought to look there. It appears they update that more than their website as the website just had photos of the typical white fuselage exterior that has been there for months. Anyway great news as I'm looking forward to adding this aircraft to my hanger.    

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

This aircraft has been released--I just viewed the short promo video. Mooney is one of my favorite general aviation aircraft and my first ever payware purchased was Carenado's old M20 years ago. I would like to purchase this but am waiting for any input from other simmers that may have taken the plunge.