Sign in to follow this  
johnliem

unable to click on the left PFD of 737,747,777

Hello 

I have a very strange issue, recently I reinstall P3DV4 and all the PMDG aircrafts i have 737,747,777, the issue is that I am not able to click the left PFD for those 3 aircrafts, BUT the right one is no issue at all. can anyone tell me about this issue or is there anyone else has this issue.  thanks

i7700K GTX 1080Ti 16 RAM.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

P3D Captain PFD pop-up CTD protection has been added to all three product lines.  Since we have been unsuccessful in our efforts to convince Lockheed Martin to evaluate this CTD seriously, we have locked out the ability to use the CA's PFD as a pop-up display, but we included an option in the PMDG Options menu within the FMS that allows the user to Opt-In to having this popup work.  (NOTE:  This particular CTD, for those who do not know, affects a small percentage of users who use the CA PFD as a popup, but the CTD doesn't happen until you have been flying somewhere between 3-8 hours of actual elapsed time.  This CTD began to appear in P3D v3.1 after Lockheed Martin pushed that update- and no root cause has been found after literally thousands of hours of tests internally at PMDG- so we took this step in order to minimize the number of customers affected by it without realizing the cause...)

Zicheng Cai

Thanks Captain for your reply much apreciate it.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

After this issue is fixed, could you make the popups moveable as in the 737?

Andreas Thiele