rsrandazzo

[28JUL17] Updates for 737, 747, 777 and (finally!) the PMDG 737-600/700 Expansion is available!

159 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Robert and team. You made my Friday night!

Fantastic work Robert and the PMDG team.

My credit card isn't ready for the P3D 600/700 expansion but what the heck I'm buying it anyway!

Now all we have to look forward to is the 748, can we get a teaser of things to come :P

Chris,

Patience, young jedi.  Patience.  :laugh:

May I ask, did the NGX product receive the new, improved ground friction model?

now  to  wait  for  the usual  post  to follow,  why  the  download  again, or  do i need  to uninstall  the previous  versions etc

I want to see how many posts will be for the Captain PFD pop-up "not working" :)

28 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

I want to see how many posts will be for the Captain PFD pop-up "not working" :)

or  is  the hold  bug  fixed  on the  747  yet,  as  this  comes  up   every time  when a  747  update   comes up:smile:

What a nice surprise this morning (yes I downloaded before I read the article).

Thank you again to the team of Robert, devs and beta testers for the trouble you went to.

Happy camper!

Jude

Well with this update, I think this marks the end of P3D V3 and will fly solely on V4. At least I think that's the route I'm going.

9 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

or  is  the hold  bug  fixed  on the  747  yet,  as  this  comes  up   every time  when a  747  update   comes up:smile:

Oh yearh... 'The Hold Bug'

*SIGH*

They could make a Hollywood-blockbuster out of that one... 

My PFD won't pop up, is this a bug ?

Great news, well updates on their way :) Really looking forward the 747-8 ad the X-Plane update it would be specially good to have the state buttons like I've seen on the FSX/P3D DC6 but also if that is possible mouse wheel support for the autopilot trim, I regularly have the issue of thinking to make a small change and it does a huge change which makes it a big descent/climb rate and quite hard to get back to the correct rate of descent, or at least takes some time :)

17 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

My PFD won't pop up, is this a bug ?

we have locked out the ability to use the CA's PFD as a pop-up display, but we included an option in the PMDG Options menu within the FMS that allows the user to Opt-In to having this popup work. 

10 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

we have locked out the ability to use the CA's PFD as a pop-up display, but we included an option in the PMDG Options menu within the FMS that allows the user to Opt-In to having this popup work. 

I really hope the initial poster was joking :)