Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[28JUL17] Updates for 737, 747, 777 and (finally!) the PMDG 737-600/700 Expansion is available!

12 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

I really hope the initial poster was joking :)

I was.......sorry <hides under computer desk >

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I've just tried to download the FSX NGX 800 / 900 installer from my account and get a "The webpage cannot be found" error.  I got the 777-200, 777-300 and NGX 600 /700 (FSX versions) successfully.  Has the NGX 800 / 900 been held up or is there a problem with my account in which case I'll raise a ticket. 

Just now, AndyUK said:

I've just tried to download the FSX NGX 800 / 900 installer from my account and get a "The webpage cannot be found" error.  I got the 777-200, 777-300 and NGX 600 /700 (FSX versions) successfully.  Has the NGX 800 / 900 been held up or is there a problem with my account in which case I'll raise a ticket. 

Servers taking a hit. I am on Gigabit fibre, and downloading at variable speed, currently 250kb per sec. Normally 50 to 60 mb per sec

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

2 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

Andy,

Retry in a few minutes and then better raise a ticket so th guys can check it. There is another post on the NGX forum from another guy that he has similar issues with you.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Doesn't sound good news for us JS41 fans  :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Glen

2 hours ago, kityatyi said:

May I ask, did the NGX product receive the new, improved ground friction model?

Just tested - it seems there is no ground physics update for the NGX included. I'll leave her in the hangar for now as I got too much used to the superb improved ground friction model, can't stand the default behaviour. Fingers crossed the NGX will receive the new physics soon.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Thank you so much for these updates, have been waiting 737/600/700 to be available for P3DV4 😃

Mikael Leinonen

Unable to download the 737 Base FSX. All other download no problem

Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>PMDG_737_8900_NGX.ZIP</Key><RequestId>CCD0E57B9FC93700</RequestId><HostId>tnulZxXVAUcdE2ryCMJCYoFBQXdBox7qZfktRS+iBdCrcaprf/Wp0Fv1swULZhPE5DMUQeuHnR8=</HostId></Error>

Jo va Bra

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jovabra said:

Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>PMDG_737_8900_NGX.ZIP</Key><RequestId>CCD0E57B9FC93700</RequestId><HostId>tnulZxXVAUcdE2ryCMJCYoFBQXdBox7qZfktRS+iBdCrcaprf/Wp0Fv1swULZhPE5DMUQeuHnR8=</HostId></Error>

Jo va Bra

Same here !

Servers are probably getting hammered...

Wait a while and try again.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Only for the 737 FSX i don't think so. All my 7 other downloads without any poblem

That is interesting info about the Captains PFD, something I was not aware of and I do use it as a pop up but only for very brief periods of time when I cannot read the numbers for setting the Baro, etc.  I have never had a CTD and assume it is because I don't leave it open for hours on end.  I guess I will have to go into the menu to open up this option.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 hour ago, Jovabra said:

Jo va Bra

Same problem for me.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW