Charles67

FSX Steam Edition – Embraer ERJ 145LR Add-On

I have purchased the ‘FSX Steam Edition – Embraer ERJ 145LR Add-On’.  It came with a Configuration Tool, but no other information/instructions on how to use the avionics, the autopilot and the controls specific to this airplane.  For instance, how do I squeeze the ‘go around’ buttons on the sides of the thrust levers?  Another example:  some of the FSX/SE commands to change the cockpit views do not seem to work with this aircraft.

Are these information/instructions available anywhere?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you already looked into your Steam/Steamapps/Common/FSX/DLC directory? Among your DLC content, there should be a directory with your ERJ-download. I remember I had found a pdf-document  there.

Ive recently been downloading a lot of aircraft.  The freeware stuff is hit or miss on functionality, quality, and documentation.  I'd say about half of it is ok.  Now if you paid for this one.. Things should work fairly well and it should come with some documentation.  Do like he said and check for folders within folders and "readme" files in everything that you downloaded.  Sometimes they are hiding in there.  I have found panel file documentation buried within before that explained some quirky things about the downloads before.  

5 hours ago, duesenwerni said:

Here´s a screenie from my hdd pointing all the way to the manual, , maybe gives you a hint where to look for  :-)

Many thanks for your messages.  I was able to download the pdf file with the instructions.