Sign in to follow this  
slait

3rd Party GPS Add-ons - Recommendation

49 minutes ago, J van E said:

Depends on the plane. For instance, quite a few A2A planes can add the Flight 1 GTN (and also some RXP ones) to the panel with 3D knobs and all by just selecting an option in the config tool. Others require you to edit files and you may end up with a 2D popup panel only. Again, it depends on the plane.

EDIT Come to think of it: I do think the Flight1 GTN's config tool offers the option to add the GTN to all the planes in your hangar, but I do think this is mainly for 2D popups. I never used that options since I only fly A2A planes.

Ok thanks. I don't mind editing files if it's straight forward, but I'm not really interested in 2d pop ups. I gave those up a long time ago.

- Aaron

7 hours ago, Rimshot said:

For now ;-) If RXP comes with cross fill capability that standard may shift very rapidly. With both products on the market in a short while I find it very hard to determine which one would be the best. Both are based on the same trainer. But RXP has cross fill and will be a bit more expensive, If the RXP GTN offers the same intelligent tool as their GNS v2 does it has an advantage over the Flight1 version. No matter what, good to see tough competition going on.

Tried RXP, thanks but no thanks. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310