Sign in to follow this  
tcas_climb

Some stuff for a future patch?

I'm enjoying FS2Crew for the queen so far. Just wanted to point out a few little things to maybe keep in mind.

During FO preflight, she turns packs to NORM even though APU and bleed air is off, also on shutdown when she turns the APU off, she leaves the packs in NORM

She turns transponder on before the "before start procedure".

Not a big deal as i can just command her to bring up the relevant system page but if the flight controls are set to secondary engine page, she still displays status page for the flight control check (maybe SDK limitation?)

Thanks again for another awesome product which I refuse to fly without, Bryan.

Hi Bryan,

I'll have to check with my 747 consultant about Packs in Norm with the APU off.  You're probably right, but I'll double check.

Transponder.  Check your ASDEX settings.

Flight controls page:  We can't control that screen directly, so it can be a bit tricky to get the right screen to show up.  Which SOP are you using?  And are you following the manual to the letter?

25 minutes ago, byork said:

Flight controls page:  We can't control that screen directly, so it can be a bit tricky to get the right screen to show up.  Which SOP are you using?  And are you following the manual to the letter?

Hi Bryan, Depending on the aircraft equipment configuration in the PMDG options menu, you can have the flight controls displayed on the status display or the secondary engine page. I'm assuming the SDK doesn't allow FS2Crew to figure out which page the flight controls indication is on?