Sign in to follow this  
cgav96

Aircraft sinks to the ground at the tarmac

This is still happening. Anyone know what the real fix is?

I have to go into FMC->FS Actions-> Set Fuel to 2/3, but this keeps happening if I change livery. Seems fixable.

Edited by DellyPilot

Hardware: i9 9900k@ 5Ghz  |  RTX 2080 TI  |  AORUS MASTER  |  58" Panasonic TV

Software: P3Dv4.4  |  AS  |   Orbx LC/TE Southern England  |  Tomatoshade  |  737 NGX | AS A319 | PMDG 747 | TFDI 717 | MJC8 Q400

11 hours ago, DellyPilot said:

This is still happening. Anyone know what the real fix is?

I have to go into FMC->FS Actions-> Set Fuel to 2/3, but this keeps happening if I change livery. Seems fixable.

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Also please do not reply to a year old thread as this will cause more confusion that help. In order to chnage livery after you have already loaded one you need to restart your sim and select the new livery. Changing liveries with the plane already loaded will cause issues.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

This may be a year old thread. However,it is currently relevant as the issue is happening now with the latest version.of p3d and the737

My 737 sinks into the ground and then the sim resets. (I'm not changing liveries)

I own both the 777 and 747 and they do not show this fault.

If it's of any help,only started happening after I did a complete reinstall of both the 737 and p3dv4.4 last week December 18

Panel states are default instalation and airport is default kbvs, but happens at others. I also only ever change fuel load through the fmc,although p3d usually reset before i get the chance to change it.

Cheers

Edited by mazelda

Pete Little

7 hours ago, mazelda said:

My 737 sinks into the ground and then the sim resets. (I'm not changing liveries)

Hi Pete:  Please expand on this with the steps you take to start a session.  For example, start P3D which opens to Select Scenario screen, select NGX, select location X, start scenario.  After scenario loads, NGX loads in 2D panel view and there is/is not a 20 sec countdown.

Assume we are not looking over your shoulder, the more the better to allow others to help you figure this out.

EDIT:  This is why a new thread is a good idea.

Edited by downscc

Dan Downs KCRP

Pete,

make sure that when you start P3D a default (!) airplane is turning in the preview window. Nothing else, no PMDG, no FSL, no Aerosoft, no Carenado, nothing except one of those the sim brings with it. Preferably the F22. 

On 12/19/2018 at 6:21 PM, Ephedrin said:

Pete,

make sure that when you start P3D a default (!) airplane is turning in the preview window. Nothing else, no PMDG, no FSL, no Aerosoft, no Carenado, nothing except one of those the sim brings with it. Preferably the F22. 

I had this problem for months and could not solve it, until I saw this message...thank you.

Peter Mulder

• Upvote 1

Peter Mulder