Sign in to follow this  
Calmundo

Main Button not working - second works properly!

Dear FS2Crew team,

I've a curious problem with the Main Button - and only with it! Regardless what Joystick button or Keyboard I assign for it, nothing happens! The Second Button works properly on my Joystick.

Well, let's talk about troubleshooting. There's no double assignment neither of the Joystick button nor of the Keyboard commands. Also in the FSUIPC is no assignment for the two buttons. Other Joystick Buttons and Keyboard Buttons are also not working for the Main Button. I'm now at the end with my suggestions. Do you have an Idea what can solve the Problem? Help very appreciated!

Btw. FS2Crew is v2.2A, the iFly is up to date with SP 3.2.2

Thx for your help in advance! I would be so happy if you can help me fixing this issue, as I am so happy with my MD11-ButtonControl since many flights and the new Panel in the iFly makes even more fun!

10 hours ago, Calmundo said:

Other Joystick Buttons and Keyboard Buttons are also not working for the Main Button.

Hi Bryan,

I've already tried other buttons, unfortunately with no positive result. :(

You're probably not assigning the right buttons.  They changed in the update.

MAIN BUTTON:

ALTERNATE STATIC SOURCE ON/OFF

SECONDARY BUTTON:

PROPELLER SYNC ON/OFF

You can now toggle open/close the FS2Crew Main Panel using this assignment:

AUTOFEATHER ARM/OFF

Well, that really could be the clue! I will try it after my (virtual) arrival in KCVG! :biggrin:

In my documentation the main button is also sth. named "Propeller xxx" (don't know actually). Was there an updated documentation within v2.2A? :ohmy:

Well, what shall I say - this was the right Answer! Problem solved! Thx for your kind support, very appreciated! :biggrin:

Ooops, that information I didn't notice. Now everything is fine, again thank you for your help! :biggrin: