Sign in to follow this  
zzzsnakezzz

Help! PMDG lecense

Hi Captains! 
I am have a new registration on this forum and I don't to make this topik in specialy section "PMDG Support". 

I'm really pilot and in free time I have training on license 737 NG at home. 
But I am not a programmer and one time I has some problems with my PC (about 10 times I reinstalled my Windows 7 OS and FSX too).  

As then I have learned, the problem was in a bad sektor of mine flash HDD. In this moment my license PMDG have ceased to work. 

I wrote latter to them and they explained to me that the license has been suspended becouse I often reinstalled this product and they restored it to me. 

But any time later I install FSUIPC on my PC, but after installation my FSX have ceased to work. I don't have a possible to cancel my license like they told me becouse FSX is hanged on start.  

I reinstall my FSX and all then reinstall my all license airpales, but only PMDG 737 don't wont to work. I wrote to him again and.... silence.

I wrote to menager of PMDG (I have deal with him early about my problem) - silence again. 

About 2 months of silence in answer to my offten letters to him. 

What can i do? 

Kind regards   

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

13 minutes ago, zzzsnakezzz said:

Hi Captains! 
I am have a new registration on this forum and I don't to make this topik in specialy section "PMDG Support". 

I'm really pilot and in free time I have training on license 737 NG at home. 
But I am not a programmer and one time I has some problems with my PC (about 10 times I reinstalled my Windows 7 OS and FSX too).  

As then I have learned, the problem was in a bad sektor of mine flash HDD. In this moment my license PMDG have ceased to work. 

I wrote latter to them and they explained to me that the license has been suspended becouse I often reinstalled this product and they restored it to me. 

But any time later I install FSUIPC on my PC, but after installation my FSX have ceased to work. I don't have a possible to cancel my license like they told me becouse FSX is hanged on start.  

I reinstall my FSX and all then reinstall my all license airpales, but only PMDG 737 don't wont to work. I wrote to him again and.... silence.

I wrote to menager of PMDG (I have deal with him early about my problem) - silence again. 

About 2 months of silence in answer to my offten letters to him. 

What can i do? 

Kind regards   

i  find it   very  strange indeed, some  thing  else  is  going  on   since  there  is  no  way that  pmdg havn't  replied  in 2  months,  best bet  is  to submit  a  support  ticket  in

• Upvote 1

I agree with Pete.  AVSIM hosts commercial and freeware forums, including the PMDG Forums, but does not provide support for their products.  You will have to go to the PMDG website and go to their support section, register, and submit a trouble ticket - https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/.  You can also post your question in the PMDG Forums.