SimPilot221

Account

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Support ticket and orders are two different accounts. You didn't specify which account you couldn't get into, but if you've never submitted a support ticket before, you would need to create a new account to do that anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot my username... :| 

6 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Support ticket and orders are two different accounts. You didn't specify which account you couldn't get into, but if you've never submitted a support ticket before, you would need to create a new account to do that anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SimPilot221 said:

Forgot my username... :| 

 

dont  need  your  user  name  all  you need  is  your  email   and  use  the  forgot   password option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

dont  need  your  user  name  all  you need  is  your  email   and  use  the  forgot   password option

That doesn't give me my username.

 

And when trying to log in with my email it doesn't work, so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SimPilot221 said:

That doesn't give me my username.

 

And when trying to log in with my email it doesn't work, so...

Please sign your real name as per forum rules.

 

Go to https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

on the top right there are two buttons,Register or login. If you have never used the support portal you need to register. The registration in the support platform is not the same as the one used on the store. These are two different logins. After you register open a ticket explaining your issue.

 

If in the past you had regitered and you do not remember the credentials press login -> forgot my password, there pout your email, again not the email from the store but the support email and follow the instructions on your email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now