Sign in to follow this  
Robert Kirkland

Whats the deal with UT:EU

Guest reverse_thrust

From what i understood they were working on a complete europe project but as it now turns out , they're only doing like 35 of europe..I regret to inform you that i'll not be buying their product anytime soon.

Life's tough sometimes. All we can do is suck it up and continue on the best we know how. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest davidvoogd

You can only cover areas that there is quality data for, you'd be suprised how hard high quality data is to come by.What's the deal of people "threatening" developers with not buying their products because of them not meeting unrealistic expectations?

Guest bigun

I thought this clown was booted a few days ago. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be long.

Guest bigun

More info than I needed to know:-badteeth

He's already been to the developer's forum, where he posted pretty much the same thing. Needless to say it didn't go down terribly well... :-roll

Guest fokker70

Well said Paul;I will never understand these posts, but alas; forums allow people to show how "ignorant" they can be and it will forever frustrate the nuts out of me!Jeff Williams

Guest bigun

You got my vote Paul. I've had my run ins with Simon BUT,, he contributes a lot to the forums and he doesn't just troll for the h.e.l.l. of it.

Guest reverse_thrust

Why are you using such harsh words dear mr golding ? you have no mannors whatsoeveryou should be ashamed of yourself.I should let lou know how you behave in here so he could fire your #### from his group

Yeah ok whatever!Reverse Thrust, yours is the first charisma by-pass ive actually seen that works!Richard