Sign in to follow this  
stevenpow

Installing Liveries for PMDGNGX

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm having a little issue installing liveries into FSX i will tell you what happens

I have the liveries that I want for FSX i click on pmdg 800NGX then i select United airlines from the list.

Then I go to the right and select the green button (ADD).

Thats were the issue happens it opens up to select a folder but I dont know where Im supposed to go from there. can someone explain what to do maybe with a picture.

Thank You

Thank You

Steven Pow

1 hour ago, stevenpow said:

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm having a little issue installing liveries into FSX i will tell you what happens

I have the liveries that I want for FSX i click on pmdg 800NGX then i select United airlines from the list.

Then I go to the right and select the green button (ADD).

Thats were the issue happens it opens up to select a folder but I dont know where Im supposed to go from there. can someone explain what to do maybe with a picture.

Thank You

Please look in your Programs (x86)\PMDG Operations Center folder and find the user manual for use of Operations Center.  The add button you mention is probably associated with the livery manager and it is how you add liveries you have downloaded from non-PMDG sources.  The PMDG liveries are not downloaded with the livery manager, you must use the Livery Downloader.

Dan Downs KCRP

To be more specific, what your supposed when the window opens up to select a FILE, you are supposed to navigate to where you have a livery package file, the file will have an extension of .ptp. Select that file and the livery manager will install that livery for you.

Dave

Dave Paige