Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

FSLabs A320

They cannot read. They can complain though. 

• Upvote 1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

3 hours ago, Chock said:

I'd tend to agree that as good as the FSL A320 is, it's a right bloody faff to install liveries, it's actually quicker and easier to paint a real A320 than it is to get hold of a repaint for the FSL one. :biggrin:

Alan, on their Forum last night it was pointed out that they are looking at the Liveries issue as many have been reporting problems installing the .exes.

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

PMDG require your real name just like FSLabs.
Additionally ORBX requires your purchase ID shown in the forums.
So look like FSLabs are not that bad... :wink:

Had no issues signing-up there when I purchased the FSX version earlier in the year. As you say, no different to others.

I think there is a lot of negative comments about the OP original post. Let's just be honest and admit while it is a simple process to go through if you follow the instructions, It's not like 90% off the addons that we install on a weekly/monthly basis.

• Upvote 2

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Tried for two days to sign-up for FSLabs forum. Two different email addresses.  Never receive a confirmation email? Have had no past problems with confirmation emails.  Cannot contact them directly without an account.  Any suggestions?  I own the A320X.