Branimir

Prepar3D v4 CTD at same location ntdll.dll

Hi!

I flew LJLJ-EGCC for 2 times with PMDG 737 and my Prepar3D crashed at same location:

ctd.png

Event Viewer:

Napačno ime programa: Prepar3D.exe, različica: 4.1.7.22841, časovni žig: 0x59d67e95
Napačno ime modula: ntdll.dll, različica: 10.0.16299.15, časovni žig: 0x493793ea
Koda izjeme: 0xc0000374
Napačen odmik: 0x00000000000f87bb
Napačen id procesa: 0xe00
Napačen začetni čas programa: 0x01d350adb17a0445
Napačna programska pot: F:\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Napačna pot modula: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Id poročila: 1ee0d22c-c644-4956-9495-ffca502a0d72
Napačno polno ime paketa: 
Napačen ID programa, sorodnega paketu: 

I saw on other forums and posts that it has something to so with heap corruption. I had 50-60FPS in flight and then I just got CTD. The only setting that I have changed from the time it was working normally was Level of detail radius. I moved slider from HIGH to ULTRA but I think that is not the cause.

My PC specs:

i7 7700

Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update)

2x8GB DDR4 RAM

240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1060

Thank you!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I recently had similar crashes but received a StackHash (which is about the same as an ntdll.dll error as they interchange much of the time.  One crash showing StackHash as the error and other times ntdll.dll).  I recently posted a solution for a StackHash/NTDLL error with and Exception Code 0374 (heap corruption).  Probably the most common error in FSX/P3D ever.  Rename your P3D.cfg to P3D.cfg.off, restart P3D and that should fix the problem.  As you can see later in the following thread, I also disabled mytrafficmil.bgl as that is a known cause for ntdll.dll errors if you have MyTraffic6 installed.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for help! I reinstalled the client, renamed the .cfg file to let Prepar3D rebuild the new one, set settings like they were before and I was able to complete two 1h flights (LJLJ-LOWW-LJLJ) without restarting Prepar3D v4.