Alvega

Altitude clearances

Hi Dave,

Looks like there is something wrong with the altitude clearances since the last version. I'm taking off from LPFR and it tells me to climb to FL150, 20 seconds later to descend to FL50, seconds later to climb to FL160, seconds later to expedite descent to FL150, all this in the same minute. I usually do this flight and this never happened before. It happened in the last 2 flights. I had to lower the ATC volume because I couldn't stand it anymore. What's going on?

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please email me the log file so I can have a look.  Email it to admin @ pilot2atc.com.

This sounds like a SID altitude restriction being enforced, but I would need to see the log to be sure.

Thanks,

Dave

2 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Please email me the log file so I can have a look.  Email it to admin @ pilot2atc.com.

This sounds like a SID altitude restriction being enforced, but I would need to see the log to be sure.

Thanks,

Dave

Where can I find the log? There is none in the Pilot2ATC folder or the X-Plane folder.

Sorry.  I forgot to add that bit of information.

Log files are located in:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

where <UserName> is your PC user name

A new one is created each time you start Pilot2ATC, so if you take the most recent one when you have the error, you should have the correct one.