Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Shez' LGA problem

Hi all,I have a problem with Shez' LGA scenery. I get white squares where the parking spots should be on the apron. I have installed the FS2004 version and the update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/b722/727_01.JPGhttp://www.commerciallevel.com/base/suppor...46supporter.jpg

I think this is a known problem... I have it as well.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I had this problem also and deleting and reinstalling the entire scenery fixed it.Good luckAirbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

>I had this problem also and deleting and reinstalling the>entire scenery fixed it.>>Good luck>AirbusI tried that once and it worked, but a few days later the lines went away again.

I have heard of this problem before and the reinstallation procedure seems to have worked. Maybe if you download it again and reinstall?The only reason this would happen would be if the corresponding textures were not in the texture folder. You can look and see if you have ramp-like textures in the texture folder. If they are there then write to me and let's see what can be the problem.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I actually did that, Shez. THat was my first guess. But it didn't work. I then even copied over all of the ramp textures you used in some of your other sceneries, but that didn't work either. Could you list the filenames of the textures I should have? Should I perhaps try putting them in the general FS9/texture directory instead? Thanks.PS: What's your current project? ;-)http://www.commerciallevel.com/base/suppor...46supporter.jpg

My own folder set up (it works on my comp) is on my private website sheza.net. If this does not work then let me know. I may have to do something drastic :-bat.I never really invested a lot of time on the ground textures at LGA2004 as this was supposed to be a project in which I wanted to experiment with the default textures only with some ramp inserts. It was not very pretty but acceptable as long as the buildings were realistic.I actually began overhauling the ground textures of LGA recently to at least build in some decent looking ground there but this is a work in progress.Also the more detail one puts into the NY area the worse it gets for fps performance (as evidenced by the discussion on the new KEWR scenery). I know some users still had trouble with fps at LGA2004 but it was the best I could do considering the detail of the surrounds. There are things users can do like remove the trees for eg. to improve fps. I run an AMD XP3000 ATI X800Pro and get fps in the 20s with max out on graphics 6xAA 16xAF. However with full AI the roof caves in and it goes to 15.Current projects (slowly developing) KONT (80%) and KLGB (85%).RegardsShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"