Sign in to follow this  
SpeedFlyer

FSX vs FSX SE, big difference for me.

I think we all know by know that FSX offers a different experience for different users. No experience is the same.

I have been a user of FSX A and switched to FSX SE when it came out. Well, found the old discs and installed it after uninstalling FSX SE.

I get better FPS by 9-10, no blurries, and 400mb extra VAS on identical specs, with identical add-ons how can that be?

I use Orbx, 3rd party airliners and still dont get OOM on long flights now all of a sudden?

Anytime you reinstall FSX, you will get better performance... this will last until you add all your addons and apply all your tweaks  :cool:

• Upvote 1

Bert

Hi Bert,

At the moment I have everyrhing set up with addons but I trust it will be like you said in the long run.

So far I am having a great flying experience, stable frames and no blurries with Orbx recommended settings.