Sign in to follow this  
joespeed52

NGX does not initialize

Recommended Posts

I load the NGX in FSX:SE and the 20 second countdown does not load or show up at all. Displays all dark, engines running. It makes me upset, because spending money on something; you expect it to WORK... Using NGX V. 1.20.8465

I haven't been able to fly her in almost two months!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

It makes me upset, because spending money on something; you expect it to WORK

I can somewhat understand this sentiment, but your system also has to be hospitable enough to make it work. If you buy a $75,000 car and park it at your underwater house, it's not quite reasonable to say "I spent $75K on this car, it should work because I spent $75K!"

Two months? Support is at support.precisionmanuals.com. We would've had you back up and running within a day - 48 hours, max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there some kind of log I can send you? Because all I do is bring it up, and it loads blank panels, engine sounds, but no interaction. I cannot even reload using FSX's included 'Aircraft (Reload)' command. 

And there's nothing on the support forums that matches my problem...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

Is there some kind of log I can send you? Because all I do is bring it up, and it loads blank panels, engine sounds, but no interaction.

Yes and no, but we're going to walk you through a few steps to troubleshoot, since it's usually quicker to do it that way.

14 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

And there's nothing on the support forums that matches my problem...

Top right: log in / register. If you haven't registered yet, please do so. After logging in, a fourth button (where the Home and Knowledge Base buttons are) will show up with the word Ticket under it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Top right: log in / register. If you haven't registered yet, please do so. After logging in, a fourth button (where the Home and Knowledge Base buttons are) will show up with the word Ticket under it.

Ticket Sent 318-219A6E22-0404 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this