Sign in to follow this  
Stratocruiser1

Carenado B-1900D Manuals

I have posted this in the form of a reply to a question down on the unofficial Carenado support page, but since I have seen this question many times before, I thought it might be ok to also put it here.

The question is "Where can I find manuals for the Carenado Beech B-1900D"?

I have the latest download for FSX/P3D. The file I downloaded is called CAR-550.zip and I tthink it is the latest one. I am running P3Dv4.1 and the plane loads and runs well in this program.

There is a file created in the main root file of P3D called Carenado. Open it and you will se the file called B1900D. Open it and you will see 10, in my case, Adobe Acrobat files:

Recommended Settings; Electronic vertical speed indicator; Copyrights; CarenadoGNS530 Users Guide; B1900D Performance Tables; B1900D Normal Procedures; B1900D Flight Management System; B1900D Emergency Procedures; B1900D Electronic Flight Information System; Avidyne Multifunction Display

I am just starting to use this plane, so I do not know if everything works as it should, but so far so good.

I have never flown a real one, but this looks like a lot of information to me, so maybe everything you need can be found here?

Hope this helps.

The manuals are not the most thorough and comprehensive manuals ever developed for an aircraft but then, I like it like that.  PMDG has comprehensive manuals but it's a lot of reading.  I did not buy a Carenado aircraft to spend hours reading a manual.  The information provided by Carenado is basic for all aircraft.  The neat stuff is when the "experts" provide us with videos showing step by step instructions on how to fly the aircraft.  Here's a YouTube site with several videos on how to startup, program the flight plan, how to takeoff, cruise, get on the approach phase and land - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-NZtE_f10.  I like the panel reference display on the Carenado site - http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/pages/manb1900fsx.php.for this aircraft.  This also have videos - http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/pages/vidB1900dfsx.php

I Googled the Carenado Beech B-1900D and there are even more tutorials, checklists, and guides for operating this aircraft.  I think you will find this is the case for every aircraft Carenado sells and one of the great things with our flight simulation community.  They like to help!!

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Wish I was still flying the 1900, as I could have given you a bunch of stuff. Although, I can answer any questions you might have pertaining to the aircraft itself!

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET