Sign in to follow this  
Mark Niebauer

SVS is an option on my PFD now, but does not display

SO I read on AVSIM today that the SVS is now available for all Carenado planes that have the G1000.  So I re-downloaded the The Phenom 300 and installed it.  Right away it removed Berts GTN750 Mod and the PFD does show the SVS option  but it does not show up on the PFD.  SHould I completely remove the phenom 300 and install from scratch. Then try the SVS?  DO I have to buy the SVS first for 29.95?  Does the GTN 750 mod from bert cause an issue. Any help would be appreciated. 

7 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

SO I read on AVSIM today that the SVS is now available for all Carenado planes that have the G1000.  So I re-downloaded the The Phenom 300 and installed it.  Right away it removed Berts GTN750 Mod and the PFD does show the SVS option  but it does not show up on the PFD.  SHould I completely remove the phenom 300 and install from scratch. Then try the SVS?  DO I have to buy the SVS first for 29.95?  Does the GTN 750 mod from bert cause an issue. Any help would be appreciated. 

Mark

You would have to buy the SVS to make it work. I am also very curious to see if the SVS will work with Bert's mods. If the SVS draws its' terrain data from the MFD data, I expect it will not. If SVS gets the data from another source it might. I am going to wait until I get more information.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I worked with bert on this, but we never finished. It works but the engine overlaps on the GTN Menu.  I dont know how to tweak the panel.cfg to make them fit in together in the MFD??  Does anyone else?

On 1/22/2018 at 7:22 PM, Justin Taber said:

That's awesome!   How'd you do that? ..care to share Please..  I have the SVS and the Gtn for Phenom 300 

Just email me at markn846@gmail.com and i will send you the mod.

This mod requires you have the SVS subcription am I right?

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Hello, Mark.
I have SVS of Phenom 300 and Gtn750. That SVS of Phenom 300 and Gtn are being moved by contribution of AVSIM.
I knew. Please tell how to install it to me.

Edited by NSASAKI

15 hours ago, NSASAKI said:

Hello, Mark.
I have SVS of Phenom 300 and Gtn750. That SVS of Phenom 300 and Gtn are being moved by contribution of AVSIM.

Add the following to your Phenom 300 panel.cfg file at the bottom of the [Vcockpit01] section . . .
gauge09=Carenado_G1000_SVS\WebSimSVS!WebSimSVS,1,1,1,1,C_G1000.ini

18 hours ago, NSASAKI said:

Hello, Mark.

SVS and my GTN 750 mod do not work together as best I know. :wink:

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert