Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

FSDT GSX Repeatable crash

Just now, somiller said:

That's what it says...I copied pasted from the post by Umberto. I checked, and it's in C:\user\yourusername\appdata\roaming\virtuali

Done, it’s reinstalling now.

That seemed to have fixed it. Can you confirm on gate A5 at SFO that there is no option for pushback direction, only a straight push?

John,

Yes, I get the same thing at some gates...only straight pushback offered. WHEW, glad that worked. Did you try Gate A3? At A3 I got straight pushback only...sim not running right now, but I would suspect the same at A5.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Nevermind, it seems that gate A5 doesn’t have an option for anything other than straight push, G100 works and has the direction.

Just now, somiller said:

John,

Yes, I get the same thing at some gates...only straight pushback offered. WHEW, glad that worked. Did you try Gate A3?

Will try now.

John,

Yes, A3 was straight only for me. Looks like problem solved. I guess reinstalling GSX doesn't wipe old preference files, and the only way to clear them out is to manually delete them...good to know.

Happy Flying!

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

Just now, somiller said:

John,

Yes, A3 was straight only for me. Looks like problem solved. I guess reinstalling GSX doesn't wipe old preference files, and the only way to clear them out is to manually delete them...good to know.

Happy Flying!

Thank you so much for your help! My registration request to join the FSDT forums hasn’t even been approved yet, lol. That solved it, I would never would have been to figure it out on my own, thanks a million!!

John,

If you run into a problem again, and haven't been approved on FSDT forum, just message me here, and I can check FSDT forum for you.

Glad I was able to provide what meager help I could!

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

Just now, somiller said:

John,

If you run into a problem again, and haven't been approved on FSDT forum, just message me here, and I can check FSDT forum for you.

Hope I never do, but if I do I’ll surely take you up on that offer if they haven’t approved me yet. Again, many thanks!

John,

You're more than welcome...I like seeing you on the forums, and I ALWAYS check topics where you've posted.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

1 minute ago, somiller said:

John,

You're more than welcome...I like seeing you on the forums, and I ALWAYS check topics where you've posted.

I appreciate it, you checking here solved my problem that I was about to give up on! 

• Upvote 1