Sign in to follow this  
RyInTheSky

Desired Biz Jets (Except Gulfstream)

Finally the business jet world is starting to get some traction in the sims. Gulfstreams will always be a taboo topic but there are alot of great options left to be built. What would you like to see realistically in FSX and P3D?

For me..

Bombardier Global Express

Challenger 300 or 350

Falcon 2000  and 900

A good Lear 45 would be very very welcome as well. 

Ryan,

Strangely, I do not think the Bizjet list has changed a great deal since last week when this topic last saw the light. Also, very strangely, I can not imagine the wishlist will have either.

This topic has to be close to the most repetitive in the annals of AVSIM history and raises its head on a remarkably regular basis.  Despite that fact, not many developer appear to be listening avidly to our oft expressed requests. i sincerely wish they would. 

Given current history of this topic, i doubt sincerely that even if they did listen, the wishlist would simply grow as they supplied the product.

Cheers to all

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.