Sign in to follow this  
Blaze

Great Service Report Simmarket

Just wanted to give a shout out to the customer service department of Simmarket since we don't hear about good service enough when t occurs. I like doing business with them everything is neat orderly and I get regular update notifications to my products. So much so that I have made over the course of many years 259 purchase with them (that's orders not products). My last order I accidentally left an item in my cart I had previously purchased, so I sent them a support ticket with the details. I expected they would credit my account but it might take a while, 24hrs response time is what they say when you file a trouble ticket with them. Well, I got an email that they received my ticket in about 5 minutes and got another in well under an hour crediting my account the amount, which is what I asked for. A refund may have taken a bit longer but with service like this I know I'm going to use it on another future order from them.

• Upvote 7

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good to hear, I was not that lucky.

Bought wilco 7x, never worked, never heard from support or the original developers and Simmarket washed their hands.

When I contacted PayPal to start a dispute Simmarket threatened me to freeze my account and disable access to all my previous purchases.

Life as a simmer is not easy..

Simbol