Sign in to follow this  
johnor999

Brake Categories

Hello!

What brake categories are the NGX using for each aircraft model? I found this topic, but it didn't doesn't really answer the question at hand.

15 minutes ago, johnor999 said:

Hello!

What brake categories are the NGX using for each aircraft model? I found this topic, but it didn't doesn't really answer the question at hand.

Ryan (Tabs) - one of our employees- answers your question in the thread you linked to.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello guys,

I‘d also like to know, which Brake categories are simulated in the NGX, since there are differences in the performance inflight section of the QRH.

greetings, Phil Tereny

Pmdg have given one brake category per simulated model in their fcom/qrh. 600-d, 700-b, 800-c, 900-g, 900er-h. These are all steel.

The info missing is for the carbon brakes. As long as you know how to read the manual in the first place, the info relating to carbon brakes is irrelevant for the purposes of flight sim. But if you must know, following the present ngx steel fitment, the carbon fitment would be 600-q, 700-b, 800-k/l/n, 900-o, 900er-p.

Brian Nellis