Sign in to follow this  
joetuesday

CereProc December Sale - 50% Off

CereProc is running a December sale (50% off) using the 'DECSALE17' code at check out.    They offer several different windows voices that sound very good.   https://www.cereproc.com/en

Standard disclaimer.  I am in no way affiliated with Cereproc but own a couple of their windows voices and use them with Pilot2ATC (64 Bit).    

Joe

• Upvote 1

I purchased 3 voices version 4.0.4 which I have since deleted and requested a refund.  On my Windows 10 Fall Creators update they do not work with pilot2atc and they are in conflict with Ivona.  

I have 12 Ivona and they work great with the new 64bit Pilot2atc and windows Text to speech.

50% is a great deal only if they work. 

It's only with P2ATC that the voices don't work, for some strange reason. They work fine with other SAPI based apps . I just purchased Hannah voice.

Actually, I have 6 CereProc voices and they all work with Pilot2ATC x64...there were some issues with the x86 version of P2A.  Mine are older (v 4.0.1) and that may be the difference. 

Also have 6 IVONA voices that all work with x64 Pilot2ATC and I've tested the demo version of Cepestral voices and they all work.  The only ones that definitely don't work are my ATT voices which are all 32bit versions and don't even show in the Voices lists.

Unfortunately, Cereproc doesn't offer 4.0.1 version but 4.0.4 which are not only in direct conflict with Ivona, they don't work with Pilot2atc.  There wasn't too much interest in working on the problem but maybe in the new year they will purchase a copy of pilot2atc and try  to get it resolved.