Sign in to follow this  
vitojethro

Review - what a great product!

I just wanted to say what a fantastic program Pilot2ATC is. I have simultaneously doubled my workload, information and things to do in the airplane, and at the same time halving the effort required to do so. I always wanted a decent ATC since FSX days, and only recently heard about Pilot2ATC. So far it has far surpassed anything I even thought possible, it's almost criminal I have not heard about it before.

I'm a long time flight simmer, but an infrequent one (too many other interests!). So it's been great to learn about controllers and ATC phraseology via Pilot2ATC. I even used a holding pattern properly for the first time after a missed approach, in the past I would have just been annoyed and warped the plane to re-approach, but it was really fun with P2ATC!

The only issue I have are sometimes Windows will not recognise my installed voice packs, still not sure why that is, but I can simply save my flight and restart P2ATC and it resumes from where I was with the voices working!

Thanks @Dave-Pilot2ATC from a very happy camper :)

• Upvote 2