Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

PMDG site not working for PayPal purchases

I've tried twice to pay for the p3d 737 ngx. I failed twice, through the main pmdg site using PayPal.. Hoping this post draws the attention of PMDG Tekky people who can investigate the problem.

Jon Shearer

14 minutes ago, jonss1948 said:

I've tried twice to pay for the p3d 737 ngx. I failed twice, through the main pmdg site using PayPal.. Hoping this post draws the attention of PMDG Tekky people who can investigate the problem.

Jon Shearer

you quickest   solution is  to submit  a support  ticket  in

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Jon,

I just took a look, and we aren't having any trouble with paypal, to speak of.  Average daily revenue from sales via paypal is up about 3.2% from normal on this day of the year...

Not sure what issue you might be having...  But if you are getting an error message, please include that in the ticket (NOT HERE!) so that we can diagnose.

I tried to look for your efforts, but paypal only shows us "successful" efforts...  so anything that was not successful is invisible to us.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

10 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Jon,

I just took a look, and we aren't having any trouble with paypal, to speak of.  Average daily revenue from sales via paypal is up about 3.2% from normal on this day of the year...

Not sure what issue you might be having...  But if you are getting an error message, please include that in the ticket (NOT HERE!) so that we can diagnose.

I tried to look for your efforts, but paypal only shows us "successful" efforts...  so anything that was not successful is invisible to us.

I used Pay Pal yesterday evening about the time of OP without any problems.  

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I thank everyone who has helped me with my problem. Captain Randazzo, to be sure. I feel quite honoured, Robert. I now have PMDG's excellent 737-800/900 for P3D v 4.1 and it joins my PMDG 777-300er as well as my 747 v.3/QOS and they're all working. Here comes a con, in the pro/con area. I'm a poor 70 yo Australian Pensioner. My dog eats better than me. I'm saving $2.50 (australian dollars a week) to afford the upgrade. I've supported PMDG almost all the way through your journey. Any chance you could cut a poor old australian pensioner some slack? :)

Kindest wishes.

Jon Shearer

2 hours ago, jonss1948 said:

I thank everyone who has helped me with my problem. Captain Randazzo, to be sure. I feel quite honoured, Robert. I now have PMDG's excellent 737-800/900 for P3D v 4.1 and it joins my PMDG 777-300er as well as my 747 v.3/QOS and they're all working. Here comes a con, in the pro/con area. I'm a poor 70 yo Australian Pensioner. My dog eats better than me. I'm saving $2.50 (australian dollars a week) to afford the upgrade. I've supported PMDG almost all the way through your journey. Any chance you could cut a poor old australian pensioner some slack? :)

Problem here is if they make an exception for one person, they have to do it for everyone else, or people are going to complain not fair.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

22 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Problem here is if they make an exception for one person, they have to do it for everyone else, or people are going to complain not fair.

except  every one  is  not  70  and  i suppose  when  you get  to that  ripe  age you  look  for  any bargin thats  going  around:dry:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

6 hours ago, jonss1948 said:

Kindest wishes.

Jon Shearer

Well, as some one close to Jons age, and also counting pension monies, I can sympathise with that very problem. When I went from FSX to P3Dv4, my budget allowed one a/c, so the 777 got the nod. If I want to use the 737, 747 and MD11, I crank up the FSX machine. AND still on the subject of discounts...ORBX give a 20% discount for us verified old sods of 65+ years. 

Geoff Bryce

4 hours ago, por930 said:

Well, as some one close to Jons age, and also counting pension monies, I can sympathise with that very problem. When I went from FSX to P3Dv4, my budget allowed one a/c, so the 777 got the nod. If I want to use the 737, 747 and MD11, I crank up the FSX machine. AND still on the subject of discounts...ORBX give a 20% discount for us verified old sods of 65+ years. 

I was being a little tongue in cheek when I asked for a discount but you're quite correct about the cost of flight simming activity for people on a fixed and quite low income but it is an unfortunate reality. Not complaining. Our hobby is keeping me out of the pub so it has financial benefit there and a great way to justify the purchase of high-end models and add-ons  ie I no longer squander my money on the demon drink, therefore, my self restraint deserves reward. The major bugbear for me is the constant upgrading and patching maturing sim programs. I realise this is progress but nothing more annoying than breaking a perfectly good installation by going down the upgrade path. Then, models need patching so they'll work. Sometimes I just feel like it is becoming a bit of a hamster wheel.

Jon Shearer

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pete_auau said:

except  every one  is  not  70  and  i suppose  when  you get  to that  ripe  age you  look  for  any bargin thats  going  around:dry:

Correct! Ask, and don't die wondering.

Jon Shearer

Just thought I'd add: The paypal problem turned out to be an access card error. Nothing to do with PMDG.

Jon Shearer